TRI-BUILT® 750 Roof Louvers are built with three outward and upward discharging side vents to prevent unsightly roof streaking that is so common with ordinary roof louvers. This exclusive design also prevents the problem of bird and animal infiltration while providing maximum attic exhaust air flow and weather protection.
- Designed to prevent roof discoloration.
- Three sides louvered for greater air flow.
- Embossed aluminum finishes for added strength, extended paint life, and blending appearance with shingles.
- 750 is the ORIGINAL slant back vent.
- 750-G; heavy duty galvanized steel construction.
- 750-S*, 750-GS* ; metal screen insert for enhanced weather protection.
TRI-BUILT® provides quality residential and commercial building materials that deliver professional results. By focusing on the professional contractor, TRI-BUILT® has become a recognized and trusted leader in the construction industry. From roofing and siding materials, windows, coatings, and more, TRI-BUILT® is a name you can trust at a competitive price.